What to carry with baby travel system
For travelling you buy infant car seat which makes your baby’s ride easy & comfortable, as well as yours. But some other things are also there which should be in your check list before going for travelling & it will complete your travel system as its much needed for baby ‘s need & requirement.
Check out double jogging strollers for infant and toddler for more info..
- Blankets – carry one small size blanket as in every season baby need it & a small size blanket will be easily adjust into your car within a minimum space. Check out the thickness of blanket according to weather condition, if its spring or summer, choose thin blanket of cotton material & if its winter then use thick one with warm woolen type material.
- Diapers – you will not get space or time to clean your baby time to time like home so must have some diapers, always carry some extra diaper for a safe side or emergency. You never know when you baby will get upset with his stomach.
- Wipes – to clean your baby’s face & body you should carry this , it might possible that you will not be able to use water to clean your baby so wipes are the best option for this , it a use & throw thing which can easily be store or throw out after use.
- First-aid kit – your first aid kit should carry some baby pain reliever & stuffs for minor injuries as while travelling you cannot expect any clinic or hospital on the way on right time so you have to take precautions for this.
- Toys – kids usually gets irritated during travelling, to make them busy carry some of their favorite toys to make them busy & diverted. But carry some small toys so that it will be easily manageable in your car.
- Clothes, socks, or shoes – carry extra pairs of all these things because it might possible that you need to extend your trip or these stuffs can get dirty by your baby , to avoid all this problem keep it with you.
- Water, juice or milk – carry any of these liquid items to keep your baby dehydrated throughout the day as during traveling babies required more liquid intakes.
- Bottles or sippy cups – feeding by spoon or hands will not be comfortable in travelling so bottles & cups can make it easy for you.